One of the organizers of the festival Rock Summer 25 Jüri Makarov says he is happy to collaborate with ISIC Card. “The festival will have a number of artists catering to young people. Vaiko Eplik & Eliit, Sinine, Dramamama from Estonia, DJ Andy C and DJ Ed Rush from Great Britain, Mumiy Troll from Russia among others. In the nearest future we will announce more names who should please the younger audience,“ says Makarov, promising a positive surprise.
For purchasing ISIC-FESTIVAL PASS there are two possibilities:
1. Buy ISIC-Festival Pass in three shares, i.e. buy three 20-euro shares of ISIC-Festival Pass until the end of May at a time suitable for you. You do not need to purchase the shares at the same time, but by the end of May you need to have three shares. You can then exchange them, presenting your ISIC-card, for an ISIC-Festival Pass at Piletilevi sales points until the 16th of June, as well as at the festival site on the Tallinn Song Festival Grounds.
2. Buy ISIC-Festival Pass for 60 € in one go.
What is an ISIC-FESTIVAL PASS share?
In Estonia purchasing tickets in individual shares is possible for the first time, but has been an inseparable part of many large festivals for quite some time now. Purchasing the ticket in shares gives the opportunity to spread spending, so that you do not have to pay the whole sum at once.
To buy ISIC-Festival Pass the holder of an ISIC Student or ISIC scholar card must have collected all three shares equaling 60 €. These three shares have to be exchanged to ISIC-Festival Pass at any of the Piletilevi sales points (except Statoil and online store) and during the festival, at the gates.
Terms of ISIC-FESTIVAL PASS:
- Shares can be purchased until May 31, 2013 (included).
- The price of one share is 20 €.
- To exchange the three shares for ISIC-Festival Pass one must have all three shares, i.e. 3 shares of 20 € each = 1 ISIC-Festival Pass worth 60 €.
- Shares can be purchased in all Piletilevi sales points (including Statoil and online store).
- Shares cannot be purchased as PDF-tickets.
- Shares can be exchanged for ISIC-Festival Pass until the beginning of the festival (including at the venue).
- Shares can be exchanged for ISIC-Festival Pass in all Piletilevi sales points (except Statoil and online store).
- Single shares cannot be returned.
- Unused shares will not be refunded. .
- Expropriation of shares, i.e. transfering or making a gift etc is done at the risk of the purchaser.
- ISIC-Festival Pass is valid only with the ISIC Student or ISIC Scholar card. Both need to be presented in the ticket check.