Either you buy the ticket for Saturday, June 15 or Sunday, June 16 – 1-DAY TICKET costs:
- Until June 15 – 50 €.
- From June 15 – 60 €.
Saturday’s artists are:
Aura Dione, Black Rocks, Bryan Adams, DJ Ed Rush, DJ Caspa, Dramamama, Marya Roxx, Metsatöll, Mumiy Troll, Oli Brown, Sharon Corr, Sinine, Skindred, The Watch, Toomas Vanem & The Limited Edition, Vaiko Eplik & Eliit.
Sunday’s artists are:
DJ Andy C, Ivo Linna & In Spe, John Lydon & Public Image Limited ehk PiL, Pantokraator, Sakari Kuosmanen, Skid Row, Walking Papers, Zucchero.
NB! The lineup will be completed yet.
FESTIVAL PASS or 2-DAY TICKET costs:
- Until June 15 – 70 €.
- From June 15 – 90 €.
GUSTAV-VIP TICKET FOR 200 €
The owner of Gustav-VIP ticket can:
- Have a wristband that gives entrance to the festival area both days of the festival.
- Use special VIP-gates to enter the festival area.
- Relax cozily in Gustav-VIP tent.
- Enjoy, sitting comfortably at table, cold and hot dishes, wine, soft and other drinks bought in the bar of Gustav-VIP tent.
- Park a car on the territory of Estonian Fairs nearby free of charge (NB! Number of parkigng spaces is limited).
- Plus nice surprises!
- For Gustav-VIP guests to feel comfortable, the number of tickets sold is limited.
FESTIVAL PASS IN FOUR SHARES
Until May 31 you can purchase the Festival Pass in four equal shares worth 20 € each at the time suitable for you. You do not have to buy them together at the same time in one go. Until June 16 the shares have to be exchanged for the Festival Pass.
Holders of ISIC Student and ISIC Scholar Card may until May 31 purchase for 60 € the so-called ISIC-Festival Pass. It can be bought either in three 20-euro shares that need not be purchased together and at the same time. The second opportunity is to buy it for 60 € in one go. ISIC-Festival Pass that is valid only with ISIC Student or ISIC Scholar card, has to be exchanged for the Festival Pass until June 16.
Children under 10 years of age need no ticket, but should take with them an ID with a photo.
Detailed info about all the tickets and passes you will find here, on our website, if you clikc on TICKETS.
All tickets and festival passes are on sale in Piletilevi.